Do you want to know exactly what piano skills every singer needs? Do you want be able to play piano for yourself or your students confidently? Do you want to know how to become a better player in the shortest amount of time?
How to Level-Up your Piano Skills as a Singer – in 30 Days or Less
A FREE Class hosted by
DR. REGINA ZONA
Click the dropdown arrow to choose your preferred class time.
Inside, I’m sharing…
- The 4-part system I use to play the piano effectively for myself and for my students
- The 4 misconceptions people (and singers specifically) have when thinking about learning to play the piano
- Why you DON’T need a degree in music and years of piano lessons to be able to play the piano for yourself or for others
- How to work with me more closely to achieve more independence and mastery at the piano!
This FREE class is for you if…
- You want to be able to play the piano for yourself or for your students.
- You’ve watched some online videos and bought some piano method books but don’t know how to apply these things to the specific skills you need.
- You know how to read music but you’re overwhelmed by the technique required to actually play vocal repertoire.
- You can play scales and “chord-fake” but you’re overwhelmed by actually playing accompaniments with any level of mastery.
- You want an easy, straightforward system to learn how to play the piano in a way that will support your singing or the singing of your students in 30 days or less.
Dr. Regina Zona is an Award-Winning Singer, Master Teacher of Voice, and the owner/creator of Singer Savvy Academy by the Zona Studio LLC, an online academy that seeks to transform singers into confident musicians, performers, and artists. Singer Savvy Academy offers courses in piano skills, musicianship/theory, sight-singing, practice techniques, role preparation, audition techniques and more.