Transforming Singers into Savvy, Confident Performing Artists
“Everything but the Voice Lessons!”
ONLINE COURSES & PROGRAMS for SINGERS of EVERY LEVEL
Reveal the Strategy You Need to Take Your Singing Dreams to the Next Level
Whether you dream of singing on the world’s biggest stages, having your name in lights, hearing your songs on the radio, working to build the next generation of singers, or singing for the pure joy of it, there’s a formula that will help you achieve your goals.
Want to know YOUR Savvy Singer Success Formula? Take the quiz to discover exactly what you need, in just a couple of minutes!
Singing Success comes from more than great singing.
In the realm of singer training and education, the vast majority of attention is given to the talent of the voice itself. And while the voice is certainly important, it is NOT the sole determining factor of success.
I’m convinced that my musicianship skills, including my ability to play piano and sightread, my networking skills, and my business acumen put me in a different league than my fellow singers.
I wasn’t just a singer – I was savvy.
If you’d like to take your singing to the next level, I invite you to explore the offerings here. I created Singer Savvy Academy for YOU, and I want to see you become savvy and successful, too!
Who is Singer Savvy Academy For?
You’ve got the voice! But…
- Your lack of musicianship skills make learning music slow and tedious
- You hesitate to audition or lose out on gigs that would require sight reading or learning music quickly
- You could step in to sing something last minute – but only if you already know the music
- It’s costing you $$$ to have a pianist or coach help you learn your music
Aspiring Professional Singers
You’re on track to be on stage or become a recording artist! But…
- Your lack of musicianship skills are keeping you from tapping into a deeper, more authentic level of artistry
- You can only sing a cappella or along with tracks/others because you haven’t learned how to read music or play for yourself
- You don’t know how to sight sing or learn music efficiently, and you know you’re going to need those skills to compete with the pros
You know the voice! But…
- You don’t play piano well enough (or at all) to really support your students’ learning
- Your own lack of musicianship contributes to a lack of confidence when it comes to teaching
- You crave ways to help your students with musicianship and you need new ideas to support your pedagogy
You love singing! But…
- You don’t feel like you understand the language of music as well as you would like to
- You’d love to be able to sing and play the piano for your own enjoyment or for friends and family
- You’d love to have a stronger set of musicianship skills to support the singing you do in a church choir, community choir, or local show
Choose your path
Keep Reading for more info
The Singer Savvy Academy Membership
Build Confidence, Musicianship, and Career-Advancing Skills
How much more CONFIDENT would you feel if you had these skills?
This is your foundation – theory and music reading skills will skyrocket your musicianship to a new level!
You don’t need to know how to play Beethoven sonatas, but you do need to know how to accompany yourself, play chords, and learn music at the keyboard.
An essential tool for all singers – being able to pick up a piece of music you’ve never seen before and sing it on sight!
Auditioning is an art form in itself. You need to know the techniques that will help you gain confidence and get you noticed so you can get hired!
This is just the beginning. Check out all of our courses to see everything currently being offered!
GET ACCESS TO ALL OF THESE COURSES AND MORE WHEN YOU JOIN:
An immense video course library, extensive supplemental materials, and high-level support in an affordable monthly membership
Aspiring Professional Singers:
Ready to Transform Your Singing Talent into Your Full-Time Singing Career?
SAVVY SINGER CEO
A 12-week, Comprehensive Program for Aspiring Professional Singers Who Want the Tools to Create a Successful and Financially Sustainable Singing Career
Are You Tired of These Struggles?
- Spending hours on your talent that aren’t reflected by your bank account balance
- Working a full-time non-singing job and feeling exhausted when you finally have time to practice
- Working multiple odd jobs and gigs to make ends meet
- Feeling like there aren’t enough opportunities
- Lack of recognition for your talent
- Waiting for your “big break”
- Not knowing what to do next to grow your singing career
It’s time to say goodbye to ALL of these frustrations and transform your passion for singing into a thriving profession NOW!
SAVVY SINGER CEO is for you IF…
👉You want to be a working singer, with a full calendar and a reliable income.
👉You’ve got the training on your voice that you need, but you have no idea on how to market yourself in a way that gets you noticed in the industry.
👉You have dreams of that big career but have no idea on how to network so people know about you and want to hire you.
👉You are hustling to put yourself out there but are completely overwhelmed on how to manage a career when you have to work 2 and 3 “day jobs” just to make ends meet.
👉You want a straightforward, easy-to-follow system to design and create and run your dream singing career, without needing an MBA.
PRE-PROFESSIONAL OPERA SINGERS
who want to do more than rely on the not-so-inclusive YAP circuit to build their career
MUSICAL THEATRE PERFORMERS
who wish to be an obvious stand out in the line
who want to expand their audience and get booked in great venues
ANY ASPIRING PROFESSIONAL SINGER
who wants to close the gap between their dream career as a singer and their current reality
Sound like you?
Meet your singer savvy mentor
Hello, let me introduce myself!
I’m Dr. Regina Zona, an award-winning professional singer and recording artist who turned in her concert pianist dreams for the theatrical stage.
I’m a wife and a mommy to three adorable puppies named Max, Chester, and Jack (he’s the cutie in the picture!). I drink way too much coffee, and I’m obsessed with Bob Fosse. I frequently break out in musical theatre song lyrics…and I *love* teaching.
As a voice and piano teacher, dramatic coach, and stage director, helping singers to gain the confidence that I had because of my instrumental background and musicianship is one of my biggest passions. All too often I see singers and voice teachers with incredible talent struggle and become frustrated by a lack of musicianship.
Gaining these skills should be enjoyable and fun, and if that sounds like something you need, check out what is offered here. I would love the opportunity to help you become empowered, gain confidence, and enjoy your singing and/or teaching even more!
AND Singer Savvy Academy is proud to donate a portion of EVERY course sale to a wonderful organization – Shih Tzus & Furbabies Rescue. They brought Jack and Chester into our lives and we will be forever grateful!
Want Some Inspiration?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive inspiration, tips, special access and discounts on future offerings!